The question of where to hold a kids birthday bash can make the difference between a dull and an awesome party. The venue of a bash will place restrictions on what activities you can do and how many guests you can invite.
Birthday bash at home
The pros of holding the bash at home are;
- There are no costs for venue
- No Transportation of party goods and decor needed
- Ideal if the guest list is not long
The biggest cons for holding a birthday bash at home are;
- There is restriction of space. The average home will likely not have the space for seating all the guests and playful kids,
- House Clean-up before AND after the party is needed,
- Need to do LOTS of decorating if want a FUN themed atmosphere,
- Limited activities. The games that can be played at home are limited as the equipment and playing items are not many,
- Adults usually expect alcohol at a home party, increasing expense and changing the quality of the kid’s birthday party experience,
- There is the danger of antagonizing the neighbors as the kids play around.
Birthday at an Indoor playground
Indoor playgrounds like Scooter Jungle are a better alternative for birthday bashes as they offer more space and a wider range of activities for both adult and children guests. The advantages of a birthday bash at an indoor playground are;
- There is ample space for comfortable seating during food and drinks for all invited guests
- More fun and games indoor playgrounds have a wide variety of game equipment like inflatables, balls, swings etc,
- More fun for the parent as the birthday venue handles everything leaving the parent to enjoy along with the other guests,
- The indoor playground has qualified staff to supervise the kids during play time making it safer and interactive,
- There are no worries for cleaning up after. You get in, enjoy and leave others to clean up which is a big relief,
- Alcohol free zone…get’s rid of the hassle of deciding if you offer liquor at your child’s party,
- There are no worries about the neighbors calling the authorities in protest to noisy on goings. The bash can get as fun and noisy as the kids want it.
Holding a kid’s birthday bash at an indoor playground takes most of the work from the parent’s hands and is handled by people who do it as a profession ensuring a better experience. Some will get worried that holding a bash at an indoor playground is expensive.
Look for money saving packages and deals when booking to save funds on your party. Cutting out unnecessary extras and handling some of the work is a way to get a good discount. Some venues will allow you to bring some food and drinks further cutting the costs and giving a nice variety to your food offering. At the end of the day, with a good arrangement , you are sure of loads of fun for kids and adults.